Handyman Services in Granbury
I welcome To-Do Lists. In fact, I love them!
To me, the fun part of being a Handyman is the variety of the work I get to perform. And, it is rewarding to leave your home knowing that I solved a bunch of small problems that were bugging you.
Some of my best repeat customers are those that save up a list of small jobs and give me a call. Since I have worked for them before, they know I carry tools and supplies to complete just about any minor job. They also know to tell me if there are any out of the ordinary tasks that need to be done, so that I can pick up what is needed from my shop or a supply store while on my way to their home. That saves me time and saves them money.
Here is an example of a recent To-Do list I performed.
- Take down drapes to be washed.
- Glue and clamp a loose chair rung.
- Repair a sticking door.
- Replace a smoke alarm.
- Bring down some things from the attic and put some other things in the attic.
- Strip and re-caulk a shower.
- Repair a leaking commode.
- Install a remote for the bedroom ceiling fan.
- Re-hang the drapes and reset the chair.
These are all small things indeed, but many of you don’t have the knowledge, ability or time to do it yourself.
I am punctual and I will leave your home neat and clean.
Have a To-Do list like this? Give me a call.
LOCAL. INSURED. REFERENCES
Call Sam Mortimer at (817) 894-4607